- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 14.07.2009 3:51:36
- MD5 hash: 24b914fa98f6fbd9290a140712b774bf
- SHA1 hash: c8d783c2f76dac647e3f9d784fa747c3759d6583
- File Version: 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
- File Description: Extensible Wizard Registration Manager Module
- System Entries: 3 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors xwreg.dll:
- Xwreg.dll not found
- The file xwreg.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register xwreg.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/xwreg.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix xwreg.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting xwreg.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 xwreg.dll and press Enter.