- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Internet Explorer
- File Created Time: 09.07.2014 14:50:10
- MD5 hash: ccc198257901beea2fbf8eb1e7678356
- SHA1 hash: 03fcca259e2544a4927589033ab63053e7800b79
- File Version: 11.00.9600.16428 (winblue_gdr.131013-1700)
- File Description: Internet Extensions for Win32
- System Entries: 3 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors wininet.dll:
- Wininet.dll not found
- The file wininet.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register wininet.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/wininet.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix wininet.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting wininet.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 wininet.dll and press Enter.