- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 14.12.2011 3:21:02
- MD5 hash: 4d05d7a79e970398d8c687712e65a9b0
- SHA1 hash: 31728dbbef0ebf51a71f2b12f834e33dec3e4bae
- File Version: 6.6.7601.17528 (win7sp1_gdr.101222-1504)
- File Description: DirectShow Stream Buffer Filter.
- System Entries: 19 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors sbe.dll:
- Sbe.dll not found
- The file sbe.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register sbe.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/sbe.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix sbe.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting sbe.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 sbe.dll and press Enter.