- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows Mobile® Device Center
- File Created Time: 31.05.2007 9:21:04
- MD5 hash: 11fbb8cb6865b7ba387095398eb91ed4
- SHA1 hash: c86530c9c696212acb52db0cc1219851aa7b9231
- File Version: 6.1.6965.0
- File Description: ActiveSync RAPI Backward Compatibility
- System Entries: 1 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors rapi.dll:
- Rapi.dll not found
- The file rapi.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register rapi.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/rapi.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix rapi.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting rapi.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 rapi.dll and press Enter.