- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 21.11.2010 1:29:07
- MD5 hash: 63b282fb2550893724647a359ba2323f
- SHA1 hash: 410179880e8fde095a5a10d8c4f94daf5eaec256
- File Version: 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
- File Description: Content Index Utility DLL
- System Entries: 8 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors query.dll:
- Query.dll not found
- The file query.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register query.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/query.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix query.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting query.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 query.dll and press Enter.