- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 09.07.2014 14:49:50
- MD5 hash: 492ff9c530ec0352b3c904ce9898269d
- SHA1 hash: 88d2b2e04a076688d5dcf3e1e6d7c62b0472f236
- File Version: 6.6.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
- File Description: DirectShow Editing.
- System Entries: 38 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors qedit.dll:
- Qedit.dll not found
- The file qedit.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register qedit.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/qedit.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix qedit.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting qedit.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 qedit.dll and press Enter.