- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 11.07.2012 0:59:00
- MD5 hash: 3b5116838a330132d406353e2bcbfb6f
- SHA1 hash: ade40ac345f8cd4ac29c05e6accb0a21d6bd3952
- File Version: 6.1.7601.17857 (win7sp1_gdr.120605-1503)
- File Description: Jet and Replication Objects
- System Entries: 2 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors msjro.dll:
- Msjro.dll not found
- The file msjro.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register msjro.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/msjro.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix msjro.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting msjro.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 msjro.dll and press Enter.