- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 21.11.2010 1:29:29
- MD5 hash: 26ef8c37b8d58e98ee49f0da81e77283
- SHA1 hash: 2933e8d8b574e284ae9836d688726405360fe148
- File Version: 6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
- File Description: Microsoft Digital Receiver Interface Class Driver
- System Entries: 8 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors msdri.dll:
- Msdri.dll not found
- The file msdri.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register msdri.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/msdri.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix msdri.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting msdri.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 msdri.dll and press Enter.