- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 11.07.2012 0:59:00
- MD5 hash: 3943dec4aa1be148f71f1ce0333f5f1c
- SHA1 hash: d0e22914fa2bf5d9940edae3577ad3d46af350a9
- File Version: 6.1.7601.17857 (win7sp1_gdr.120605-1503)
- File Description: ActiveX Data Objects (Multi-Dimensional)
- System Entries: 2 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors msadomd.dll:
- Msadomd.dll not found
- The file msadomd.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register msadomd.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/msadomd.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix msadomd.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting msadomd.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 msadomd.dll and press Enter.