- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 14.07.2009 4:03:44
- MD5 hash: fb990477b75c83fa34ca343c18fcfc33
- SHA1 hash: 5433356bed5810dd3318b3f7d5fbf374c47c5885
- File Version: 12.0.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
- File Description: Media Foundation Proxy DLL
- System Entries: 1 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors mfps.dll:
- Mfps.dll not found
- The file mfps.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register mfps.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/mfps.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix mfps.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting mfps.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 mfps.dll and press Enter.