- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 21.11.2010 1:29:42
- MD5 hash: 9204a9c716b7b4aa451010dedb0bb5be
- SHA1 hash: 20cd6f581463c500efea4fe00019197d08d3940a
- File Version: 12.0.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
- File Description: Media Foundation Playback API DLL
- System Entries: 1 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors MFPlay.dll:
- MFPlay.dll not found
- The file MFPlay.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register MFPlay.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/MFPlay.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix MFPlay.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting MFPlay.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 MFPlay.dll and press Enter.