- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft Clip Organizer
- File Created Time: 28.02.2010 2:15:06
- MD5 hash:
- SHA1 hash:
- File Version: 14.0.4750.1000
- File Description: Media Catalog Proxy/Stub
- System Entries: 7 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors MCPS.DLL:
- MCPS.DLL not found
- The file MCPS.DLL is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register MCPS.DLL
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/MCPS.DLL
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix MCPS.DLL error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting MCPS.DLL.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 MCPS.DLL and press Enter.