- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 21.11.2010 1:29:08
- MD5 hash: 8126cb6dea909054e4eca1f0d55b7579
- SHA1 hash: 87fb10ac7c909866f563f48c2698186cd5be2701
- File Version: 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
- File Description: Filtering Platform Helper Class
- System Entries: 2 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors fphc.dll:
- Fphc.dll not found
- The file fphc.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register fphc.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/fphc.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix fphc.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting fphc.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 fphc.dll and press Enter.