- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 14.07.2009 4:03:08
- MD5 hash: 5005cc3b8a158bebcadb06940e5292b4
- SHA1 hash: 818c2afa13f7671cc9a622176b30ff11d32a61ee
- File Version: 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
- File Description: Microsoft DirectMusic Core Services
- System Entries: 2 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors dmusic.dll:
- Dmusic.dll not found
- The file dmusic.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register dmusic.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/dmusic.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix dmusic.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting dmusic.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 dmusic.dll and press Enter.