- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 14.07.2009 3:22:48
- MD5 hash: fda6f7205d1af287cf62d1cefc34cf19
- SHA1 hash: 943a5b9f86695e9b5d0b2e4f5d61b50c0bff22f2
- File Version: 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
- File Description: Device Pairing Handler Dll
- System Entries: 2 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors DevicePairingHandler.dll:
- DevicePairingHandler.dll not found
- The file DevicePairingHandler.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register DevicePairingHandler.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/DevicePairingHandler.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix DevicePairingHandler.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting DevicePairingHandler.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 DevicePairingHandler.dll and press Enter.