- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 21.11.2010 1:29:08
- MD5 hash: 2a39f32e0067cbf221611fe1fa8c6d8f
- SHA1 hash: 82545981da5c217864d613c741b905de1dee16d4
- File Version: 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
- File Description: Device Center
- System Entries: 4 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors DeviceCenter.dll:
- DeviceCenter.dll not found
- The file DeviceCenter.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register DeviceCenter.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/DeviceCenter.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix DeviceCenter.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting DeviceCenter.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 DeviceCenter.dll and press Enter.