- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 21.11.2010 1:29:19
- MD5 hash: 2aac19f265b10548e389fcec4f8efd1d
- SHA1 hash: 438200ab74e886f3b500a2c125099dba8ef685ee
- File Version: 6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
- File Description: CMI Configuration Management API
- System Entries: 1 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors cmiv2.dll:
- Cmiv2.dll not found
- The file cmiv2.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register cmiv2.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/cmiv2.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix cmiv2.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting cmiv2.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 cmiv2.dll and press Enter.