- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 21.11.2010 1:29:20
- MD5 hash: 29bc473072568c072ec8b176498de996
- SHA1 hash: 65b1f2f0dc1073717a5a9047a21c102af684e1ff
- File Version: 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
- File Description: Microsoft® Active Directory Certificate Services Enrollment Client
- System Entries: 68 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors CertEnroll.dll:
- CertEnroll.dll not found
- The file CertEnroll.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register CertEnroll.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/CertEnroll.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix CertEnroll.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting CertEnroll.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 CertEnroll.dll and press Enter.