- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 13.06.2013 8:26:42
- MD5 hash: cc917ac4d3f8756ff13174980b474791
- SHA1 hash: 08740083ef18b99e0fc2f0f6e061e2fbd0774d84
- File Version: 6.1.7601.18151 (win7sp1_gdr.130512-1533)
- File Description: Active Directory Certificate Services Encoding
- System Entries: 6 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors certenc.dll:
- Certenc.dll not found
- The file certenc.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register certenc.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/certenc.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix certenc.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting certenc.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 certenc.dll and press Enter.