- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- File Created Time: 21.11.2010 1:29:12
- MD5 hash: 61b1ed5f429efac7e2036769870ab93e
- SHA1 hash: 4a3411c3305ee905a9714f6e0f4dc51be95e11f3
- File Version: 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
- File Description: Microsoft® Active Directory Certificate Services Client
- System Entries: 6 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors certcli.dll:
- Certcli.dll not found
- The file certcli.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register certcli.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/certcli.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix certcli.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting certcli.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 certcli.dll and press Enter.