- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft® Windows Mobile® Device Center
- File Created Time: 31.05.2007 9:20:34
- MD5 hash: d5d7c7cbdd63c5938c83846b313fcf3b
- SHA1 hash: 6aede8157df5bbe0cbe9cffa4ec3a67aaf4d4519
- File Version: 6.1.6965.0
- File Description: Windows Mobile Bluetooth Provider
- System Entries: 1 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors BthASPlugin.dll:
- BthASPlugin.dll not found
- The file BthASPlugin.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register BthASPlugin.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/BthASPlugin.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix BthASPlugin.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting BthASPlugin.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 BthASPlugin.dll and press Enter.