- Company Name: Borland Software Corporation
- Product Name: Borland Debugger Kernel
- File Created Time: 18.06.2014 14:25:35
- MD5 hash: c2848a4b507366e3c885a683f2058915
- SHA1 hash: 4f40b9db1f41f04496b4564adb84a728a6f8fcd5
- File Version: 70.08.08.1442
- File Description: Borland Debugger Kernel
- System Entries: 2 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors BORdbk70.dll:
- BORdbk70.dll not found
- The file BORdbk70.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register BORdbk70.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/BORdbk70.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix BORdbk70.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting BORdbk70.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 BORdbk70.dll and press Enter.