- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft (R) Visual C++
- File Created Time: 14.07.2009 4:14:10
- MD5 hash: f10e5311e5093fa3c00ff88c54c32fca
- SHA1 hash: 976eb9973aab2b629cee324be5aed48f8d352ee2
- File Version: 3.05.2284
- File Description: ATL Module for Windows XP (Unicode)
- System Entries: 1 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors atl.dll:
- Atl.dll not found
- The file atl.dll is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register atl.dll
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/atl.dll
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix atl.dll error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting atl.dll.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 atl.dll and press Enter.