- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Microsoft Office 2010
- File Created Time: 23.03.2010 10:55:00
- MD5 hash:
- SHA1 hash:
- File Version: 14.0.4760.1000
- File Description: Microsoft Access database engine OLE DB Provider
- System Entries: 2 Entries
- User Entries: 0 Entries
System errors ACEOLEDB.DLL:
- ACEOLEDB.DLL not found
- The file ACEOLEDB.DLL is missing
- Access Violation
- Can not register ACEOLEDB.DLL
- Can not find C:/Windows/System32/ACEOLEDB.DLL
- Can not start program. A required component is missing. Please install program again
- This application failed to start
How to fix ACEOLEDB.DLL error:
Copy it to the installation directory of the program/application that is requesting ACEOLEDB.DLL.
If that doesn't work, try copy dll file to your system directory:Windows:
- 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\System
- NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32
- XP, Vista, 7, 8 - C:\Windows\System32
- 64-bit - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Reboot your computer.
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 ACEOLEDB.DLL and press Enter.